Thursday, April 5, 2012

Who are those kids?

I know that's what your thinking.  Hey, me too.  I have no idea who these kids are.  I just got the photo from a bluebonnet image search on Google.  My point for posting it is that this was the image I had in my head for bluebonnet pictures of the kids this year.  And while we still haven't taken any (two failed attempts at even getting to the park we had planned - car chaos), I felt the need to show you my vision. 
(Photo courtesy The Bluebonnet Photographer www.bluebonnetphotographer.com)

Here's my reality.  We weren't even taking bluebonnet pics, just practicing.  Carleigh had asked to hold Parker, and I figured why not?
This is why not.
She meant well, I know.

I'm not sure there will be bluebonnet pics this year.  Though, if I get around to taking them, I'll be sure to post them.  I am sure they won't look the top picture, but be a memorable moment, nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment