Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mother's Day Part 2

With walking out of the question and my entire family at my beck and call, I had everyone doting on my on actual Mother's Day.  I was definitely bummed out but Dustin let me lay by the pool most of the day and waited on me hand and foot.  He was awesome!  The kids were super sweet and when it came time to unwrap my presents, I saw the familiar lululemon bag and was delighted with lululemon gear.  Dustin knows me too well.  I can't ever have too many speed shorts!  Then they brought out a long wrapped present... I wasn't sure at all what it was.  I started to unwrap it.  Carleigh looked excited.  It was a photo collage of the kids holding letters spelling out Mommy like I'd done for each one of the grandparents and Dusty in the past.  I remember remarking one time that Mommy's always get the short end of the stick because no one knows how to get creative.  Well low and behold, with Tara and Aunt Shay's help, Dustin made this happen over the last month!  I was overjoyed and it was my favorite present ever!  He said he had a new respect for me with regard to trying to get the kids to cooperate for photos.  Haha.


I didn't get a photo with Andrea but it was an eventful, though still wonderful, weekend to celebrate Mothers, including my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment