Sunday, September 25, 2011

Capturing Innocence

I never get photos of Carleigh asleep, because one, her room stays quite dark with the blackout panels and two, I am afraid to use the flash and wake her.  She also has never fallen asleep in our bed (to be honest, we've tried many times when she used to be a terrible sleeper).  But today we had family over for lunch and she wanted to watch Diego in our bed.  My mom laid with her and about 20 minutes into their tv watching, Carleigh fell asleep.  It was such a rare occurance that we didn't move her, instead just put hug-a-pillows around her and checked on her often.  I had to sneak in and take a photo to capture my baby girl in such a big bed!  She looked so small!  Since our room is bright, I didn't have to use the flash, and didn't wake her.
Melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment