Friday, September 23, 2011

Fun from yesterday ... continued!

So after our Hardberger Park outing yesterday, we went up to the pond in our neighborhood with the dogs and fed the turtles and fish.  I know I've posted pics of this before but we normally don't take the dogs with us.  So glad we did this time!
(sorry for the picture quality - used my phone).
Tyson was in his element!  It must have brought him back to the days when we had a pond.  We had to restrain him from jumping in!
Carleigh kept a close eye on her puppies and was so excited we could all enjoy the fish pond!
When we got back home, she wasn't quite ready for her nap, so I decided to get out our baby pool and swim under the patio.  It was comfortable outside and she had a ball!



I wish I could be this awesome in her eyes everyday.  I love you, C!

No comments:

Post a Comment