Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lost and earring but gained a hairstyle!

We've been a bit of an allergy/cold mess this week and to top it off yesterday, Carleigh lost a hoop earring.  Being 2, and overdramatic, it was quite an upset for her!  I put studs back in her ears and promised more dangles in the near future.  Crisis averted.
So today, Carleigh awoke, earring forgotten but opinionated nonetheless about her attire.  She wanted to wear this outfit instead of the Longhorn tshirt and pants I had set out.  She also wanted me to "fix" her hair.  "Fix it, Mommy!" over and over after I did it half up.  Unsure of what she meant, I seized the moment to try a partial french braid to give me more practice and to give her a different look.  I was pretty pleased wtih my work, as was she!  Perhaps I can convince her to put her gameday attire on a little later...
She wasn't in her typical cheeseball smile mood and gave me some real faces when I asked for them.

My favorite: "Show me your silly face."  I didn't just get a face, I got a silly move!  Let's hope next week brings less snot and more smiles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment