Remember my goal of showing the reality of our life? I took a series of pictures yesterday and briefly thought about not including the last one since Parker was crying and giving a horrible face, but then reconsidered. How could I not? If you'd been in the moment with us, you wouldn't have laughed if the actions of the last picture hadn't happened. And remembering the situations is what makes photos so fun to look back at.
I was standing up and Tyson and Parker were looking at me. Why? Because I was making a howling sound that tells Tyson to "speak." I'm sure I was quite a sight to look at!
Parker, at first, thought I was so funny ...
... until Tyson spoke and began howling like a coyote. It scared the heck out of Parker!!! So much so that Carleigh had to come tell him it was okay. The house sounded like a zoo with Parker crying, Tyson howling, me shushing and Carleigh trying to speak over all of us. What a hilarious and unforgettable snippet from our day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment