Magical is the word I would use to describe this party! So rather than waste more space with words, I will post the pics rather than write a book about it. I couldn't have asked for a better behaved Carleigh, a better crowd, and cuter kiddos! I expected a hitch (as all parties have them, but we got lucky and had not one)!
The little girl fairies just weren't having the group pic! The only snag the whole morning!
The Fairy Garden Princess!
She didn't like her "special dietary needs" cupcake ...
... but loved the "Happy Birthday" song attention!
She wasn't too sure about surprise visitor, DJ Lance (Daddy)! He heard there was a Garden Party and had to come! Yo Gabba Gabba is her favorite show and Daddy thought it would make her smile! (and thought Mommy might be mad it didn't fit with the fairy theme).
There's a smile!
Photo Op with the other kiddos!

It was a fairytale birthday!
















No comments:
Post a Comment