Most of my friends with small children know how precocious they can be. A mundane task as simple as taking clothes out of the dryer, can lead to finding your child in the pantry with their head in the recycle bin (just saying ... not that it's ever happened).
So when Carleigh gives me curious looks like these, which she did today, that means it's time to get out of the house. So the plan for the day was: gym pool and anything else outside.
Right after we got home from swimming at the pool, we were preparing to go out into the backyard to play, when I heard Carleigh laughing in the foyer. I had folded laundry earlier in the day and set it on the chair to go upstairs with me, the next time I went up.
Doesn't she look opinionated about her pj's?
So, with another mess made, I steered the party into the backyard. Princess ball in tow, we spent an hour out there having a ball, literally! She's been throwing and catching the ball off and on for 2 months or so. But just this week has been trying to kick it!!!
I couldn't get a could "kick" photo, but got a lot of cute, "I love my ball photos."
No comments:
Post a Comment