Friday, March 12, 2010

Introduction to the playground!

Today I detoured on our daily walk and decided to check out the neighborhood playground with Carleigh and the dogs.  What a great idea.  We had the place to ourselves and she loved it!  Of course, I had to slide down the slides with her and help her navigate the whole play structure, but she smiled and giggled the whole time.  I let the dogs off their leashes and Tyson followed us all over the playground ... we even pushed him down the slide and Carleigh goot the biggest kick out of that!  Maddie, meanwhile, was a little preoccupied ...
Knew it was going to be a good walk with that smile
Big girl on the slide!
Look who joined her!
Maddie was freaking out because none of the balls were being hit outside the fence!  So close ... yet so far!
Admiring herself.

Off topic, have I mentioned her most recent fascination with the dog's toenails?  Maddie won't let Carleigh near hers, but if it involves touching, Tyson's in!  It's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment