Thursday, March 4, 2010

Well-rounded girl

What was so cute about today is that Carleigh seemed like a little person (only she can't talk).  She was making all sorts of noise, while flipping through her singing book, with the dogs, of course, all around us.  It appeared as if she was reading to them and she looked like a teacher reading to her pupils.
Can't you see her saying, "now listen, guys."
"It's getting good!  Don't leave Tyson and Maddie!"
"Oops, I dropped the book!  Silly me!"
"Now where was I?  Oh ya, just when it was getting good!  Hey, Diddle Diddle!  Tyson, pay attention!"
"Well, since nobody's paying attention, I guess I'll move on to other things." :) 
That's just my interpretation of what was going on.  What do you think?

After this rigorous, intense, and mentally stimulating morning we decided to move on to some physical activity.  (Carleigh's favorite)!  She won't sit still for the life of her!
I was able to capture a video of Carleigh working on her fitness!  She is pulling herself up! It is a bit blurry in the upper right because the camera lens was dirty but I still had to post it! We've had to add a weight to her busy zoo because she pulls on it so much that it will come down on her and knock her in the head!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you guys! The boys are going to adore Carleigh!

    ReplyDelete